If your Google Ads account has been suspended, it can be a frustrating and potentially damaging experience for your business. However, there are steps you can take to try and get your account unsuspended and get your campaigns up and running again. Here are some tips on how to get unsuspended on Google Ads:
- Review the suspension notice: The first step in trying to get your account unsuspended is to carefully review the suspension notice that Google has sent you. This notice should outline the specific reason for the suspension and provide guidance on how to correct the violation. Make sure you fully understand the reason for the suspension and what you need to do to fix the issue.
- Correct the violation: Once you have identified the reason for the suspension, it is important to take steps to correct the violation. This may involve modifying your ad copy, changing your landing page, or addressing any other issues identified in the suspension notice. Be sure to follow Google’s guidelines carefully and make any necessary changes as soon as possible.
- Submit an appeal: If you believe that your account was suspended in error or that you have corrected the violation, you can submit an appeal to Google. To do this, you will need to provide a detailed explanation of the issue and how you have addressed it. You may also need to provide additional information or documentation to support your appeal.
- Monitor your account: After you have submitted your appeal, it is important to monitor your account and make sure that you are complying with all of Google’s policies and guidelines. If your account is unsuspended, be sure to carefully review your campaigns and make any necessary changes to ensure that you are in compliance with Google’s policies.
- Consider seeking help: If you are having trouble getting your account unsuspended or if you are not sure how to address the violation, you may want to consider seeking help from a Google Ads expert or a professional ad agency. These professionals can help you identify the root cause of the suspension and provide guidance on how to fix the issue and get your account unsuspended.
By following these steps, you can increase your chances of getting your Google Ads account unsuspended and get your campaigns up and running again. Remember to carefully review the suspension notice, correct any violations, and submit a thorough appeal to Google. With the right approach, you can get your account unsuspended and get back to running successful campaigns.